Topdanmark Livsforsikring: See the annual financial statements for 2016
We are delighted to present the annual financial statements for 2016. They show dramatic growth, and total contri-butions exceeded DKK 8.8 billion for the first time.
- Profilpension: yield of between 3.8% and 11.2%
- Classic Savings (average interest rate): yield before PAL tax of between 3.8% and 11.0%
- Growth in regular premiums of 5.6%
- Growth in contributions of 25.5%
- Profit after tax of DKK 179 million
- The two funds in Profilpension (growth and balanced funds) achieved healthy yields of 11.2% and 3.8%, respectively, in 2016.
Topdanmark Liv generated some of the best yields in the industry in 2016, and is top of the list of most preferred profiles according to Morningstar’s most recent analysis of companies’ yields. 2016 was a particularly good year for our customers with the Profilpension life cycle product. Customers with a long time until pensionable age earned a yield on their investment of 11.2%.
The good yields also have a knock-on effect on the average interest rate products in Classic Savings, with Topdanmark Liv raising the deposit rate for new customers and maintaining the highest deposit rate on the market for customers with a high guarantee.
In Classic Savings, the yield before pension yield tax was between 3.8% and 11.0%.